ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Haven't been here for a long while. I can only speak for myself but maybe some others might get something from it.

The hard thing for a lot here is that NO ONE is in front on this stock, even after the most recent CR. What do you do? Horrible feeling selling at the lows, crystallizing losses and then watching it run. Personally at this abysmal price I'd just keep your shares, right it off to experience and work out how to not let this happen to you again. The best thing I did was sell out (except for a small amount as a reminder to myself how a stock can go from 9.7 to 0.04) NWE will probably just survive but will have to continually raise funds and dilute shareholders into oblivion (even more so). It might go up but once upon a time 20c was achievable, now 2c would be a good effort.

It was a while since I sold out. Luckily I did most of my selling at 4c. Since that time I've have had some fantastic winners. That's not to gloat but to say there's a life outside NWE and there's actually stocks that go up! MNS has been a stand out. You talk about management and meeting timelines; these guys are amazing. Best management I've ever come across on a spec stock. Unfortunately NWE management just don't get the ball over the line. I'm sure they're doing their best. Their best just isn't good enough. This isn't kids soccer where you want everyone to get a go and give out warm fuzzy's. Your investing your money with people that run these companies!

I'm not sure how many penny dreadfuls are on the ASX but if you read HC, most of them have this wonderful FA And share price that works inversely to it and there's always some die hards that will not see what's right in front of them that keep positive and unintentionally keep you hanging in there.

Hope things turn around as there is no pleasure in people losing their hard earned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.