MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-10

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I don't think there is a law that says they cannot suspend indefinitely. When MOL announced they going to suspend trading, you should sell out ASAP at ANY COST.

Yes, sp (6.9c) is less than cash-backing, but IMHO they will spend cash fund in salaries and performance bonus (ie XBOX Halo game scores, which director got highest score).

Anyway, I've seen SLA suspended for something like 4 years. ASX cannot do anything. Same as FWL and PDY. I have no holding in any of those companies.

IMHO I think there should be a law about suspend indefinitely. For example, government needs to put law company must resume trading after inactive for 6 mths or force to do 'off-market' share buy back (if enough cash) at LAST traded price (6.9c) for people want out. Directors cannot just stop trading and collect fees. I think CEO gets $800,000+ pa.

You should contact ASX if they can request MOL to start trading or give any reason why they shouldn't be trading. What is the reason they are not trading? Please explain. There are a lot of shell/dead companies still trading while looking for back-door listing.

Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.