ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-73

1. 1,309 Posts.
    I will always come back to the following statement from the 2013 annual report.

"The area of biosensors, within Point of Care has proven to be particularly exciting for Anteo and work with a major global healthcare company has resulted in a functioning point-of-care prototype instrument, the development of which had not been achieved with traditional approaches. Following this outcome a 12 month paid Feasibility Study was entered into.

Now this was over two years ago and it was only the first paid work deal, not the second. Also remember that we had been working with POC1 for quite a while before that. So I would say yes we will be a part of the launch 100% in my eyes. The only question will be what areas of the device will we currently be included in?

Lets remember that when this announcement was released it was around the same time that POC1's partner pulled out of the deal because they could not make it work.

So if we helped get a functioning POC prototype, that they were previously unable to achieve, then there is only really one answer to the question "will we be on the launch device?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.