EQR 0.00% 4.6¢ eq resources limited

Aye, and when a few become many, any project no matter how good,...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Aye, and when a few become many, any project no matter how good, will fail.

I did not create an account to argue or persuade anyone, but felt it necessary to say it's still too early to jump ship seeing as no one else has. My opinion is the project should be able to attract funding rather easily, therefore, the fear I have is it's our end snubbing deals that don't seem good enough (assumption on my behalf and nothing more).

That's all well and good when the ball is completely in your court, but do management realize you cannot hold off for a dream partnership in this kind of environment? it may be better to lock in what's needed and get moving at this stage. You literally have piles of money sitting on location, get the mounds converted into $ - would not take much and would do wonders for investor confidence.

You can only use the excuse (holding off for the best deal) for so long before it is no longer true. No point in getting what you want when everyone has already sold.

That may sound like a negative post at this point in time, but not my intention. It's rare I feel this strongly about a project to the point I want to publicly tell doubters they are wrong - but here I am.

Hopefully we can all engage in conversation without debate, would really like to see that become a trend.

cheers,
    Aureus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 767334 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 264944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.