AON 4.76% 2.2¢ apollo minerals limited

Yes this is certainly a sad sight. I don't really care about the...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Yes this is certainly a sad sight.

I don't really care about the enthusiasm of managements responses to emails and phone calls. You have to ask yourself, 'are they NOT going to be enthusiastic about the company's prospects'? If they replied with...'well we are up shite creek without a paddle and we don't know what to do' then they would be out of a job.

I measure management up against what they say and whether it eventuated. Unfortunately this management lacked credibility numerous time and it is now reflected in the SP.

Not much left but capital raisings and hope unfortunately. Happy to be out a long time ago even at a loss because this is just a stale pile of crud atm.

PS: I feel the reason for the delay in drilling FR is the same as the reason for the delay in drilling of the SA tenements in the past. Management just don't want to realise they have nothing in the ground. If you don't drill you don't confirm if you have anything thing and you don't confirm if you have nothing. Clearly if they thought they had something promising they would have sunk a few holes by now. Soon the summer will be upon them and they will use the same excuse as in the past that they are waiting for cooler weather because the hot conditions are harsh on the drilling equipment and team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $22.36K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.