AON 8.33% 2.2¢ apollo minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-18

1. 8,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Here here

Management treat business in such a way they now have lost my respect (and seems others) as being a holder l expect and deserve better,  ultimately we fund thier positions......seriously l think its time most moved on anyway.
    We are facing  a  CR very soon yet management still have no set plans....lots of theories and maybes,  seems they are waiting for miracle or other divine intervention,  
    Management should take a long hard look at HPX debacle....ripped the heart of holders last year and we still have a rep on board. F me? .Cant even say once bitten twice shy. No balls management  means we (holders)  could be shafted again as they still havent learnt a lesson. YES IM VERY pieeeid ....

PS... l see no confidence in management taking script.....
    If management truly believe (or major holders)  they would  purchase a million or so on market...that would be significant but by allowing management to take (ask) more new issue it's just further diluting holders. What a  self centred action.
    I hope all noted the resolution proposals to issue 50m shares plus options plus 10% float.plus plus plus ..will dilute SP by over  55%......before you challenge me l do know there will be a cash offset.....but better than dishing out script to underperformers Seriously whos going to fund next steps....But im sure if terms are good enough someone will. Just up the options and lower the price...or give it away like HPX deal.

I cant wait for next pump n dump....l will be out.

Id love to find some positives to discuss....but frankly..there is none. BOA nearology play to FR? Maybe
    As posted by others, if they had belief in ENT,s work and that FR had credence they would be champing at the bit to sink a hole or two for confirm exporative work...but that is delayed till..?

A couple of months ago l reviewed a stock l owned a stock some time ago, things looked promising once again, just when l decided to invest they announced discussions with (you know who) SP has dropped. wonder why? Pleasantly pleased l didnt get back in.
    Lesson learnt
    Sorry for rant
    I genuinely hope other plays work better for all and you can recover and prosper from lessons learnt here.

@charliek
    Our other play will come good....management are progressing even in trying circumstance....They have delivered on almost all things within their control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $7.54K 320K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 176154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.