FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Never truer words spoken cfp (TU to you, particularly after your...

1. 27 Posts.
    Never truer words spoken cfp (TU to you, particularly after your retort to my prior post, content of which has been moderated for “Flaming or Baiting”).

Staying on topic why do you think some posters on here keep banging on about the options acceleration clause or that they did not realise a consolidation of the share capital has been on the cards for some time?

Non-Renounceable Issue (18th May 2015, P.15 Note 3) “Company is currently considering a potential consolidation of its
    Securities”

So far as the options acceleration 2 tranches have had acceleration clauses 140,000,000 (vested on 28 April 2014) and 30,930,950 (vested on 14 June 2015), interested posters should re-read both acceleration clauses as they differ:

Dealing with the more recent issue (30,930,950 options) - Non-Renounceable Issue (18th May 2015, Sect. 7.2 (C) (ii), P.19) is a no brainer
    “if the closing price of the ordinary shares of the Company on the Australian Securities Exchange (Exchange) is higher than A$ 0.015 for 20 consecutive trading days then, on the 20th consecutive trading day of such period (Acceleration Trigger Date)”
    This clause clearly implies at any time until the options natural expiry date, i.e. acceleration is still applicable.

In regards to the prior issue (140,000,000) – Capital Raising and Share Issue (7 March 2014, P.1, last para)
    “The options will include a clause whereby if, commencing on the 30th day after the date of
    issue of the options, the closing price of the ordinary shares of the Company on the
    Australian Securities Exchange is higher than A$0.040 for 20 consecutive trading days, then
    on the 20th consecutive trading day of such period (the “Acceleration Trigger Date”)”
    The ordinary shares clearly were not higher than A$0.040 commencing on 30th day after issue and for 20 consecutive days, i.e. acceleration is no longer applicable.

Supporting this view is the Annual Report 30 June 2015 (Issued 30 Sept. ’15, P.12 ‘Share Options’ Table, ‘Expiry Date’ column) only detailing the accelerated expiry date against the 30,930,950 options and makes no mention of the 140,000,000 options accelerated expiry date. If acceleration was still applicable to the 140,000,000 options it would have been noted.

A few posters appear to have fallen in love with this stock (possibly even the ’Great’ man himself), believe themselves to be bigger than the market and quite remarkably think many make financial decisions based on anonymous unsolicited comments on a public chat forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.