LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-49

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Am I right in reading that all the payments due up to Dec 2017 are already covered. The only payment in question is June 2018 ($153m) I'm giving legs the benefit of a dyslexic typo when he posted 135.
    If I am right some people are getting there tits in a tangle over something not going to happen for 2 years and 5 months.
    In the agreement the creditors did the sums and set the production targets to meet repayments with a big rider that if production targets were not met they would be the ones to insist on 5x train 4.
    Give these creditors some acknowledgement they are in my opinion very calculating and focused on their investment and what is good for Japan.
    The big change has been LYC has met targets and is selling NdPr as it is produced. Instead of waiting for the creditors to bring on train4 LYN is doing it, this was always going to happen if sales demanded it, and it will happen before the end of the next qtr.
    So now factor into the equation a 33% increase in production for the 27 months leading to the June 2018 payment. And when you quote the loan agreement doc include the triggers for further interest rate reductions and calculate the likelihood of achieving them with increased production.
    The more I think about this qtly and the "not bad" comments the more I think that not bad is what you say about sandwiches, the bringing forward of Train 4 is more than not bad its F*#@*^g Awesome.
    I'm glad my status is Held
    Last edited by notned: 28/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.