ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    BF. I have spoken with them on the phone and they seemed initially guarded until they knew who I was and I was holder. After that, they seemed very approachable and we had a nice chat.

They do have very set ideas where the resource is headed. I have to say after decades working with China that is where offers will come from and I'd prefer AJM there than PLS for negotiations. Some of the deals done at PLS were not exactly awe inspiring and the Chinese could make mince meat of them. AJM are not PR people and that means they are not really "people" people. They are no nonsense miners and that's important.

My guess is that as a previous coal company they've had more than their fare share of approaches from people thinking they can get the asset cheap because they are not really interested in Lithium. nothing could be further from the truth imo.

They have 26Mt and I think you know likely quite a bit more. Not only that it's shallow and in a compact area around 1 klm x 300M. Now that's what I call a monster. If you really think management are like that why not pick up the phone and make up your own mind...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.