1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

I'll tell you what, there's no way PLS holders see AJM as a...

1. 1,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    I'll tell you what, there's no way PLS holders see AJM as a threat. AJM need PLS more than PLS needs them. My interest is in the resource and how it may come together with that of PLS to form a mega deposit. Basically I'm interested in finding out if AJM management will perform true to form and balls it up. Did you know AJM had the opportunity to purchase what PLS now have, but declined to return calls or emails from GAM? That says it all, and it's been backed up time and time again by discussions with others - people who have or are in touch with both parties. Pass for me....but continue to watch with interest. SoS, I think we have a similar philosophy on Li Company investments - I hold PLS, ADV and MCT, with 95% of that in PLS. I think what you're doing is subbing out part of PLS for AJM, on what I think is the simplistic reasoning that due to the relative size of the resources, AJM is undervalued. Anyway I will go away now and back to my preferred stocks in what is undoubtedly a very bright space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $2.933K 88.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 187955 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 123310 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.