FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi @Frenchy63 ; Really some excellent observations here, Thank...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @Frenchy63 ;

Really some excellent observations here, Thank You.....

I am expecting positive outcomes and I am expecting more news flow. FGR is far above the competition and this news really has thrown down the gauntlet in my opinion.

I was hoping for more news about upcoming events but that is neither here nor there....

Your point Frenchy about the low quality Graphene is very interesting... Calculating the numbers and looking at the management we can see a very tightly run ship - We have come to rely on the Management not letting us down ...

What excites me is all the other buyers that have come around since the talk in London... I wonder how many of them are to do with Batteries Frenchy ?

I know FGR is still in TALGA's slipstream; they have been a real blessing and give allot of hints for our upcoming moves. Who knows when we are going to make our move....

The size of their Land Bank is very exciting to me because the really big finds are yet to come. With modern techniques they can do Aerial Surveys and be aggressive explorers not just produces. This is like having extra rocket stages for FGR.

I think FGR is ready; its workers are ready and Sri Lanka is ready to go for it -

Being a true GRAPHENER is very significant in my opinion because all those patents are coming home to roost...

I think more news has to be close; more nuggets of info!

I also think Frenchy that Capital Raising is baked into the Cake. In my opinion the Managements big raise last year now looks brilliant and gives them massive competitive advantages.

I also think the Drastically LOW CAPEX and OPEX are going to play a massive role in the rerate Mr GRIGOR is expecting....

The world is watching -

First Graphite - first, optional step in the market for graphs!

Written by Björn Junker • January 11, 2016

https://translate.google.com.au/tra...t-in-den-markt-fuer-graphen-33485&prev=search

The interest in graphite is large for some time. Especially due to the increasing demand for batteries for electric vehicles as well as for the storage of electricity, which is produced from renewable sources.

But beyond that graphite can be processed into the "wonder material" graphene.

Graph derived data better than silicon, heat is better than copper in addition tensile strength than steel at the same time and only one molecule thick.

No wonder that graphene is predicted a great future and is researching intensively on new application possibilities.

High purity graphite from Srik Lanka;  Photo: First Graphite Ltd.

Among other graphene is now used even in the production of drilling fluids.  And a large Australian producer of these liquids has now expressed an interest in the graph that is to be recovered from the graphite, the Australian First Graphite Ltd. (WKN A2ABY7 / ASX FGR) wants to produce on their projects in Sri Lanka.

Analyses of the University of Adelaide have shown that from a certain amount of graphite of First Graphites projects up to 90% can be produced on the graph.  This means MRL needs to graphene production use than its competitors significantly less graphite and so has a considerable cost advantage.

What it is again, that graphite in Sri Lanka and on the projects of First Graphite occurs in ultra high purity of more than 90%.

Now First Graphite has agreed with the Bohrflüssigkeitshersteller that one graphene samples prepared from graphite from Sri Lank, anliefert.  These are then subjected to tests, they should be positive, could bring about acceptance agreement referred to as First Graphite announced today!

The tests at the University of Adelaide have overall shown that the graphite of First graphite projects in Sri Lanka is ideally suited to produce the high-priced graphs.  The quality of graphene produced from First graphite graphite was "outstanding" and comparable to the quality of graphene, which is produced synthetically.  Because the graphite of the company, to a very high crystalline carbon as it was not found in any other material previously tested, the University continued.

the tests with the Australian manufacturer of drilling fluids still must only be carried out and fail successfully, before it comes to a possible decrease Agreement for First Graphite.  The company has also yet to be reached on its projects in Srik Lanka production - but this should be feasible in the near future - before the next step can be gone.  This would, however, a very positive development for First Graphite because graphene much higher prices are paid for as graphite.

However, we think that First Graphite pursuing the right strategy by itself already it aligns the recovered in Sri Lanka graphite, at least partly, to ennoble graph before it is sold.  First Graphite is at the beginning of its history, so there are still a high risk, but has the company to ask our opinion excellent projects with now even better prospects, a foot in the door to the lucrative market for graphene.

.........................................................................................................................

I wonder what the Germans will say about this latest announcement ?

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!
    Last edited by nasabear: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.