CRB 25.0% 0.3¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-66

1. 2,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I did, and I think what I said was substantially accurate. BLK announcements of 19 May 2015 and 16 June 2015 set out the terms.

Back to CRB. Mr Pitt, you asked what got my attention? Well, of course it's the fact that there is a major ore body just sitting there stockpiled on the surface, already milled, at higher grades than people are spending big bucks digging deep open pits to get to these days. Hence it should still be profitable even at the lowest gold price that could be reasonably expected to occur in the future.

If it wasn't for the copper problem, it would be money for jam. Here's an example of problems encountered by a US mine treatment process using IX technology.
    http://www.waterworld.com/articles/...s-ion-exchange-for-copper-cobalt-removal.html
    Thanks Mr Plough [and is that 'Plow' or 'Pluff'? ] , I can see extracting uranium is indeed viable but other metals such as Cu may be more problematic. Is anyone actually successfully using a large scale Ion Xchange plant in the field in Australia to extract copper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $750 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 19949916 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.