CRB 0.00% 0.5¢ carbine resources limited

Hello Idle You have raised a number of points pertaining to the...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hello Idle
    You have raised a number of points pertaining to the viability of mt morgan as a tailings project and I appreciate your considered opinion.
    My optimism stems from the independent metalurgical testwork done to date by ALS in conjunction with clean teq which was reported in the PFS. Copper recoveries of 68% prior to the leaching of gold is what should substantially reduce cyanide consumption. They will also use acidic water from the pit to maintain high acid levels to assist in the leaching process.
    As for the ix system that is referred to in the link you put up. Could the difference between the system used by Siemanns and the CLQ system be that the CLQ version is a continous counter current system that is able to clean and re-use the resin beads rather than that deployed by Siemanns which I gather is a batch production system. I may be wrong and am happy to be corrected, and yes its a gamble until the project is in operation and the company report their first production results but if they mirror the expectations of thePFS then the share price would be many times the 8.5c they are now.
    I remain with fingers and toes crossed optimistic! Crb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.482M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2499715 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1252989 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.