CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Hi CopperBull,

Yes people really stagger me, such short memories, and as you say irrational, and I add highly emotive behaviour, & since when??.. has all of the wonderful high grade, of JORC standing mineralisation, just evaporated??.
    My take on this deal is that the catalyst's will be more good news at MB, the strike of Wirlong where the recent 22% Cu is deep but maybe massively extensive and any gross expansion to 1,000,000oz of Au at Apollo as a nice very valuable insurance policy.. Just like cash at some stage!. The extent of Cobar tenements is very impressive, rather like to think we will eventually be as valuable as SFR as there are bugger all shares on issue!!!.
    It's a time bomb awaiting good times in a turn on markets and overall metals..

If you were looking for an end ROI in percentage terms I'd see much better upside (by far) with PEX than SFR which has already had its day in the sun; spotlight, our day is coming...and if major corporates were really smart they would start buying us now at super cheap sp, and sit tight. Infrastructurally we are miles ahead of those copper discoveries in the middle of the desserts. I'll be ing when my boat comes in!!. Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.