PEX 4.17% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-61

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Hi Val

Maybe you forgot that the excitement about T1 was that it is a mineable conduit at shallower levels to take them to the MBull Cu pipes?.
    From there as you know it is possible that our pipe goes to double the drill depth as has proven high grade to date.
    Rob suggested to me quite a while ago that once they have mined through T1 then into the copper it is much cheaper to drill in multi directions to better scope the entire directions of mineralization.
    Made sense to me and it's much like other deep mines in the region, have been happily doing for many decades.

It's not rediculous to compare merits of any mines, including SFR & PEX geo's do it all the time.
    The point I make knowing they have been and are mooted as different start up methods, is that if we go to 70c again we are due a 700% return, and if SFR go to $10 in better markets they will pull just 100%.
    In reserve for us remains the yet to be mined resources, and further good odds of making excellent regional discoveries, including gold, zinc, lead, copper, and a takeover bid??
    I know Apollo averages low grade at present but it is a large system and gold is heading up, our work on it is as I said an insurance in readiness to mine one day as markets suit. I'd rather have it that try to find another from scratch!.
    These the key points (ROI) of my main argument fundamentally.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.25K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15902 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 29307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.