NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

I think It was actually october 2016 when the $900 k was...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I think It was actually october 2016 when the $900 k was finalised - 4months of nothing and they were supposed to be upgrading production.
    The company is all words and they can not walk their talk!

Activies Ann is really very week on detail for the disastrous 3 months just repeats of what the market already knows. So company is still hiding a lot of info.
    eg has a power line been re-established to the product site..............
    So WTF has really been goin on at eddie this last 3 months as there are only 2 sentences in a 12 page doc!?
    That does not explain sht!

The fish rots from the head first BOD's
    WTF have you been doing on your watch?
    4 months and all the equipment still not fully acquired and onsite
    ("PLEASE EXPLAIN" WHAT THE FIRST CR WAS FOR AGAIN) oh yeah and whats the second one for now again!
    P.S. what will the next CR be for in advance and the next one after that to please, if you could be so kind!

Unless there is an ANN with exceedingly, significant and tremendous drill results tomorrow to counteract the poor to extremely bad management the sp is screwed as company has fooked up the upgrade big time!
    A critical failure to be cash flow positive and avoid CR's along with dilution and or also fund any more upgrades or drilling.......

$780k estimate for next quarter
    Consider you sell points/positions as you maybe able to buy back in at 0.002 with more CR on the way!
    And if we are really lucky there might be opies in it to!
    P.S. Dont expect mates rates of 30% discounts with cherry"oppies" on top!

My Own Opinion
    DYOR

FID
    Last edited by FixItDad: 31/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.