PSC 0.00% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

I reckon this is the most important part of the quarterly :) New...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I reckon this is the most important part of the quarterly

New Members to the Team During the Quarter, we are pleased to report that we were successful in building our team with the following hires:

Lee John – General Manager, Operations
    Lee is a Minerals Processing Engineer. He has more than 25 years’ experience in mining and minerals processing and more than 18 years in management roles, including COO, CEO. Lee’s African experience includes operating mining projects within Congo (DRC), Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Lee’s remit is to manage the design, construction and operations of the Arcadia High Grade Lithium Project. Some 50% of his salary package is performance based with hurdles to be based on key indicators including production dates and rates of production (KPIs).

Mike Kitney – Consultant, Metallurgy, Process Design
    Mike is a practising metallurgist with over 46 years’ with experience in mineral processing ranging from R&D, operations management. Also latterly project design, construction and commissioning. Minerals exposure includes alumina, phosphate, gold, copper, tin and lithium. In the latter case Mr Kitney has specific experience in spodumene beneficiation and downstream lithium carbonate plant design, construction and commissioning. He also holds an MSc degree in Mineral Economics

David Miller – Consultant Marketing and Off-take
    David is a mining engineer with 33 years’ experience in the mineral resource industry. In the last ten years he has held in a number of senior business development roles including the assessment, development and product marketing of lithium, tin and tantalum projects.

This means we go from an explorer to a producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.