PEN 4.35% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Note the difference between earnings and cashflow. Buying on...

1. 371 Posts.
    Note the difference between earnings and cashflow. Buying on spot yes we make a profit on that sale, but we still incur the same operating costs and now we are spending additional money buying the stuff.

Gus has to go.

He has not divered on any, ANY, of what I would seem his critical KPIs. Take a look at the press and the EM for our $0.80 CR and see what he said the company would look like now... Not even close! According to tue cashflow presented shareholders would never have to dip into their pockets again!

What is sustainable cashflow??!!

What cost reduction measures?

Never experienced a Wyoming winter? Feaso must have assumed 365 days of sunshine and 25degree days.

Report the AISC / pound on a monthly basis versus production... Too much??

Costs out of control, due to no small part by his own rem package. Someone in his role at the company does not warrant that money. Only a fraction. Furthermore, he creates a UK subsidiary for him to head up and market to UK utilities... I thought this would be covered by his existing responsibilities as MD and not need another $500k + salary which isn't reported as far as I can see because it is through an SPV.

Despite not hitting any critical KPIs he still received his STIs for 2016, and I'm not talking about the type you get from Stacey.

He gets his millions and billions mixed up. (Maybe he thinks he should be paid billions).

Blatantly lies to shareholders when he isn't ignoring them.

Can't get a date right to save his life. If the date is uncertain, fine, but don't tell the market otherwise.

All of this goes to his credibility and ability/inability to act as a fiduciary for shareholders.

He got very, very lucky with a few contracts at the right time. Other than that, he has failed.

I'm surprised the big boys are happy with him being there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $233.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.395M 12.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2065396 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1951109 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ 3267295
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.