NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities report, page-35

1. 10,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1748
    HDC seem to forget their job is to apply resource, building and planning law. Not release press statements to appease a small, vocal group of self interested locals spinning a yarn.

Notice how HDC omitted the construction of the airlock, electrical and ventilation systems. Sounds like they are trying to play both sides doesn't it.

Everything in their press release is true but it fails to convey the intricacies of Crown Minerals Act, Resource Management Act, Conservation Act and Reserves Act legislation that controls what HDC does and does not have power over.

Even the issue of a traffic management plan by a road controlling authority is controlled by statute - they can't decline to apply the law for political reasons forever. If the laws of the land are met then that's it - grant it or be sued.

Indeed, as a shareholder I am interested in the concept of investigating abuse of discretionary power by a local council for politicking, and what damages can come out of a successful claim in such circumstances. It's really quite interesting how it works.

Anyway, end of the day, mine infrastructure is finally going up - if HDC are unreasonably and unlawfully refusing to grant a TMP to appease a small number of vocal activists then they should be in the gun too.

Just ask yourself - what type of moron moves to an area known for mining for 100+ years and demands that a lawful activity not be allowed to go ahead? Get off the grass Protect Karangahake, go move to an area without natural resources if you don't want to live near mining activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3103980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.