EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Hi vcr999, I hope you don't mind if I don't take your "word for...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi vcr999, I hope you don't mind if I don't take your "word for it" ... I see the "Lease issues" as a real "issue", not "FAKE NEWS".

Corporations law is quite specific. The Directors are to inform Shareholders immediately of any "issue" that can affect the share price.

They have now told the Shareholders that the "lawyers are discussing the lease with the lawyers of the owner of the leases" and nothing else. They are required to keep the Shareholders informed as to the progress of the discussions between the lawyers and also the gravity of the discussions.

The fact that the subject was mentioned tells the Shareholders that their "appointed Management Team" consider it is important enough to tell the "owners of the company".

I'm afraid making a phone call to "Jim" is not informing all the Shareholders and for "Jim" to use an "anonymous gossip columnist" called vcr999 is not good enough.

We all know why "Jim" is using vcr999 as his voice. It avoids the Directors taking any accountability;

"as it was vcr999 that made the statement it was not a member of the management team".

This same argument also applies to the discussions on environmental approvals.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.