WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I don't know how long you have been with WFE grudgy but I've...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I don't know how long you have been with WFE grudgy but I've been with them since the Hamersley days. I've seen 'You Australia' come and go (thankfully) but I do feel my, and other investor's, patience will be rewarded in the very near future. I've had my bullish moments along the way too, but IMO where WFE is now is the best space they have been in for quite a while. As with all junior miners, positive assay results will be the trigger for SP growth. I don't see anything sinister in the 'delay' of those results, just circumstances as explained by the company. My advice to holders would be to hang in there until we receive the results, and assess your position after that. Because HC is an open forum of opinions the sentiments of posts vary greatly and they can at times cause holders to question their investments. That in itself is not a bad thing. It allows us to remember why we invested in the company in the first place. I will maintain my positive sentiment toward WFE and my sentiment will only be changed by facts, not opinions. Good fortune to all holders....and lets hope the answer to Shareslide's question is YES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.