IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-12

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    wow this just keeps getting better - I have never read so much crap in my life - has anybody checked out the credentials of the child journo from the CT - well he's a scoop with a little help from the bible of google and a thing called a phone this young boy should still be back at the ANU and or taking minutes at the CWA meetings. Word is that there is some serious action a foot in that the ACT government ACTPLA knows exactly who sent the email from Knight Frank as they redacted the email and have unwittingly been complicit in the defaming of the FOY Group - boom. Benone25 you have nailed it.

look I really don't care to much if FOY builds or doesn't build a plastics to fuel plant in the ACT , what I do care about the apparent dishonesty in promoting bullshit in the ACT which is clearly on tap.

BTW has anyone read all of the submissions put forward against the plant, well grab a bag of chips and a tissue box because you will have a river of tears running from your eyes because you will have laughed yourself silly, from complete stupidity, nut jobs and commercial self-interest groups etc comments. I recon this is going to blow up big time, cant wait to see the next blurt and episode .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.