GW1 0.00% 4.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    HIGHLIGHTS

• Bass Metals Ltd continues to progress its strategy to optimise the Graphmada graphite mine, targeting higher revenues from superior concentrates and lower cost production from a 6,000 tonnes per annum run-rate.

• Mine health and safety improvements confirm compliance with the Madagascan National Mine Safety Framework. Bass plans further work to reach best practice international standards.

• Optimisation program sees major equipment items ordered and the decommissioned Rotary Dryer demolished and removed from site.

• New state of the art Dryer specifically constructed for large to jumbo flake graphite complete, with shipment from South Africa immanent.

• Bass continues production through product screening and sales, combined with efforts to diversify and expand its customer base.

• Graphmada Care program continues to significantly improve the region in which Bass operates.

• Outcropping large flake graphite mineralisation discovered at Andapa, hosted in soft, easily mineable, saprolitic mineralisation.

• Bass has signed a binding agreement, subject to successful due diligence, to purchase the Millie’s Reward high grade, pegmatite hosted, lithium project also in Madagascar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83332 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.