CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And one more thing.

CB is constantly telling us that OptionCo was going to keep Cottee on but he constantly (perhaps intentionally), fails to tell me/us as to how he was going to vote him out.

Reason been that the MD/CEO of a company is appointed by the BOD not by the shareholders, and where shareholders CANNOT VOTE HIM OUT in any ways or form.

The only way an MD/CEO can be removed or dismissed is by the Board itself. So for CB saying what he did about OptionCo is laughable at best, especially when they weren't in the Board as yet and when they made it clear that if and when they were to be appointed, Cottee wasn't going to be irreplaceable at all and that they were looking at others too. Besides, Cottee made it well clear that, if the BOD was removed he would have walked anyway. Perhaps it could have been that, without his Board mates, he couldn't have got what he wanted anymore, and leave.

Now, and based on what CB said, how was he going to remove Cottee if he and/or ND weren't in the Board as yet.??

Once again I am asking for Haasko to either confirm or deny what I am sharing with you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $19.92K 409.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1122992 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 75108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.