PGM 5.00% 1.9¢ platina resources limited

I'm struggling with something here and hopefully someone with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I'm struggling with something here and hopefully someone with more experience can provide some clarity.

It says in the announcement

"The results of the drilling program were used in the PFS which was successfully completed by Platina subsequent to the quarter end (refer to ASX announcement dated 11 July 2017)."

I've had another look over the PFS and no where does it mention Sc grades over 640ppm anywhere in the document. Yet the most recent round of drilling revealed Sc hits well above 640ppm, Some as high as 880ppm.

The announcement goes on to say:

"An upgraded scandium resource is expected to be released in the September quarter 2017."

So does this mean they decided to use the most recent drilling results when addressing the grade (although they don't seem to feature in the PFS) yet ignore them when referencing resource? Why would they do this?

It also appears from what I can make out that they have not included either the new cobalt grades or resource in the PFS. Why one and not the other?

Can anyone provide some insight?

Furthermore what the hell is "the September quarter"? Does that mean any time between now and end of September? What's wrong with the standard Q3 or FYQ1?

Feel like I'm trying to find meaning in tea leaves here.

Cheers,

DMac
    Last edited by Donniemac: 27/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.