PGM 4.00% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

Ok... fair question. So just a couple of things. 1 Scandium is a...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok... fair question. So just a couple of things.

1 Scandium is a metallic element with atomic number 21. While it is a transition metal, it sometimes is classified as a rare-earth element. While scandium is not particularly rare in the earth’s crust (31st most abundant), it is very rare to find in concentrations over 100ppm.
    PGM 33.7 Mt at a 300 ppm cut-off level and 1.54 Mt at a 675 ppm Sc.

2 Scandium tends to be spread thinly across the surface rather than concentrated in any certain locations. We have heaps of concentrated Scandium at Owendale .

3 Scandium-aluminum alloys have improved strength, improved resistance to recrystallisation, reduced grain size, and improved resistance to hot cracking over conventional alloys with even as little as 0.5 percent of the alloy being scandium. Scandium-reinforced aluminum, well as aerospace applications (bulk heads, heat shields, wheels, fuel and exhaust systems, and more), automotive and air transportations (wheels, bumpers, frames, pistons, air bag canisters), and be used in saltwater environments such as in desalination plants and in boat engines.
    Major aluminium players and leading-edge transport sector companies are aware of the light weighting opportunities that AlSc alloys offer. Electric vehicles comes to my mind, the lighter the vehicle the more you get out off your battery. I'm thinking of Mercedes, Audi, BMW... and so on.

Currently America, Russia, China, India and others, are going nuts in military expenditure. AlSc in military air craft, drones and so on. This is huge in my eyes. There is a massive market out there for Scandium. Wish the market would wake up.

4 Scandium is primarily recovered as a by-product of mining other ores such as uranium, aluminum, titanium, zirconium, and other rare-earth ores.
    Owendales by-product is Cobalt at this stage... COBALT !!!! How awesome is that?

I also think that the reports PGM release is too much for the general public to understand as most people don't know what Scandium is let alone ppm lol. Maybe they need to explain it's uses and you definitely hit the nail on the head when it comes to advertising. I am not really interested in cheap advertisements but mining magazines and maybe do a video off Owendale with the director, especially with the current increase of mineral resource at Owendale.

Anyway, had a few drinks now so forgive my rambling.

P.S. Happy to hold,

AIMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.30K 899.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 217714 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 57117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.