PGM 4.00% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

Absolute rubbish. You really should do some research. I once...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Absolute rubbish. You really should do some research. I once though that you were a balanced, and informed poster. Obviously you are in love with CLQ, hence your present, and unsupported statements.

"Palladium? The medium and long term future is grim in the electric world."

Palladium is also a major player in the electronics industry; it is used in virtually every kind of electronic device, from basic consumer products to complex military hardware. Although individual electronic components contain only a minute amount of the metal, palladium is in great demand due to the sheer volume of products made with it. In the electronics sector, most palladium is used for multi-layer ceramic (chip) capacitors (MLCC). MLCCs store energy in electronic devices such as broadcasting equipment, mobile telephones, computers, electronic lighting and high voltage circuits. Smaller amounts of palladium are used in conductive tracks in hybrid integrated circuits (HIC) and for plating connectors and lead frames.
    There are many other examples of PGMs in the electronics industry. Here are a few of them:
    • Platinum, palladium, rhodium and iridium are used to coat electrodes, the tiny components in all electronic products which help to control the flow of electricity.
    • Palladium is contained in most microprocessors and printed circuit boards.
    I don't see electrical devices personally disappearing in the next 50 years. Do you?

Palladium prices have been on the rise since the start of the year. This week, Russia’s Norilsk Nickel , the largest refined nickel and palladium producer in the world, noted that palladium prices gained 45 percent year-on-year in the first half of 2017.
    The gain was supported by strong demand from the auto sector, with positive factors including rising worldwide SUV sales, a shift from diesel to gasoline vehicles in Europe and tougher emissions legislation in Europe, China and the US. Palladium consumption is expected to reach a new all-time high of 10.8 million ounces, and is calling for a deficit of over 1 million ounces this year. Fossil fuelled cars won't disappear over night and looking to the future, (10-20 years) I think that people will still retain collectors automobiles, motorbikes and so on. Tougher emissions laws will come into play and it wouldn't surprise me if those people still not owning electric vehicles, and wanting to use their fossil fuelled cars will have to go through, a emissions check each year. So... catalytic converters are not on their way out just yet.

At these prices, and low shares on issue, PGM is looking really good here. The rerate will be very good. So I personally continue to hold and your baseless post doesn't effect me and most other posters on here.

Wish you well in your trading and investing.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.30K 899.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 217714 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 57117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.