NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Hi @kickit2me Yes happy to discuss! All my posts are from past...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi @kickit2me Yes happy to discuss!
    All my posts are from past and current ANNs and or speaking to TL
    They have not been pulled from thin air but are "taken" from the as above and or hearsay from
    Dick Tracey!

I dont know how long you have been invested or how much or how deep the research you have done to be heavily into this stock!

A Past Planned & Attempted JORC was not a complete successfully - failed in collecting half the asay results due to hitting past under ground mining works in enterprise/kakura
    See a snippet from recent post on the past below >>>>>>>>>

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...get_post=true&direction=previous#.WYhXoelLeM8
    -Detailed shallow drilling program/plan
    finalized for the Enterprise and Karuka vein systems
    with a view to establishing a JORC Resource.
    **THIS FAILED JORC PRODUCE 10 Grams per tonne from half of the results they where able to collect and send for asay's

They currently have another new drilling program schedule (second attempt) and this to has now been put on hold in recent QTRly ann and niu has only completed 2 of the ten for the new drill program.

Past ann qtrly 30-6-16 indicates as do many other anns where the high grades pop up
    see copied and pasted snippet from this ann below; >>>>>
    -Further development of open pits over the Mounts, Alpha West ,
    Karuka and Surmans vein systems ,with ore being sourced from all
    systems, "including high grade ore from the Surmans veins"

We also had an event where 1000grams was produced if you read far enough back into the past

Do not take this as though I am defending or supporting the TL leadership
    (in my own words)
    Very Piss POOR management which has failed dismally to have a constant steady production
    of gold and we are where we are now due to no steady cash flow and wasting monies on drilling in au
    Tassie that could well have been spent on a second genny or production upgrade etc.
    This mob do not have basic 101 backup plans for failures or smarts to leave the old processing ticking along chewing out the gold and build new next to it, its not like we did not have the room on or site!
    Production should have been king on the list or #1 of want to do's that the company have been pro-forming!

FID
    P.S. @kickit2me sorry for the late reply have been focusing most on the crypto world
    trading where all the new monies are being made!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.