NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-45

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi Guys

Just doing some research on your very interesting company. It appears to have plenty of future potential upside with the little bit I have uncovered. It looks to be ready to turn the corner and get some traction to accelerate forward in the near term.

Would one of the LTH be able to answer a few questions to fill in some blanks for me.

I noticed from the companies website that there is no JORC resources available for Edie Creek. - "Despite being in operation since 1930’s, Edie Creek has never had a Mineral Resource due to the narrow, high grade veins and minimal drilling"

Has the company got any idea / estimates, as to:- Tonnage & grade, Estimated mine life, Further resource potential etc? I guess this is my main concern before investing. But logic says, if they are doing all this plant upgrades to increase capacity, they must know the resource is their for many years.

Just to get this right, from what i've read. The company is selling their % of their Tasmanian tnt mining operation, to really focus on their PNG, Edie Creek operation, because of it's upside potential. From the extra planned mill throughput and gold sales at Edie Creek, they be able run the company at a profit, with no need for future CR and also fund future exploration at Bolobip & South May River. Does this sound correct?

I think all the plans the company has appears acheivable. Are you guys happy with the company and it's progress to make this all a reality in the near term?

Your invaluable feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.