C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-32

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Hey Blister and fellow posters

I'm no expert on this stock, and I've become a total cynic of late that is for sure. So Blister probably just my paranoid schizophrenia kicking in, nothing to worry about.........for you..

I think the beauty of this stock is that failure is absolutely baked in. The market doesn't believe the timelines, or knows they are subject to change. Timelines when trying to achieve these kinds of objectives are going to change, the permitting delays are most probably out of managements hands, this is effectively a startup. etc (but at least it's not clearly all talk)

I was assuming we have the 3.5 mill cash from the convertible note (without looking at the quarterly/Ive really just got a small holding here and I need to do a review , -but this is currently more cash than DGR has on hand currently! (not that that has proved to be an issue for DGR)

But this is not a lot of cash if your going to build a Tin mine.

Thankfully DGR may just come into a nice little windfall right around the time this company needs funding.

And to clarify- the following points are just purely either spec or attempting to clarify spec from previous posts.

Tin and cobalt could go nuts.. I love the way both are priced in pounds. So much less mineralisation required for economic feasibility.. I like gold as opposed silver for their same reason. So much less to process.

My theory of tin processed at lower grade not being able to be reprocessed is based on this dog stock I once owned called SBL- signature metals.. They produced a low quality Dore and then found they could not re-process it later.... I'm drawing a bit of a bow here, anyone who could clarify this is not the case for ANW??? I'm aware I'm drawing a comparison between a low grade gold mine and Granville tin....So I might be off tits or wrong but there we go..

Cobalt and tin. Tin and cobalt... I've been reading about Congo.... Ah man, it just sucks, country is broke, and still corrupt it seems. I know some good young people there and I was and am hopeful for those talented guys and gals. Hopefully with cobalt being strategic the world can't look away. But on the flip I don't think the price of ANW will go south..

If and when they deliver this will go nuts, we have support from DGR which looks better everyday, SOLG holding there could rerate in the next few months. Right commodities..... Hold and wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.