ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    From what I can skim from PGM  is that they are a Scandium company. They have Cobalt Platinum,Palladium Gold and by all accounts heaps of it.. But those minerals are  treated as a second track to the scandium.

Why that is.. Is anybodies guess!   

My guess is they already have a offtake partner but not officially secured. Once its official then we look to the second track minerals!
    I think until Mosig says scandium is not the main priority and the Company ,as some have said, will focus on Cobalt as priority...So far I haven't heard of that happening.
    Its probably no point in investing your cash in PGM for the short term if you want something other than a Scandium business.

The gamble is ..Will Robert Mosig announce  Cobalt as the focus of this company in the near future??

If it turns out PGM do not have a Scandium offtake partner AND Cobalt,Gold and everything else but Scandium was the go, then I've done my dough  hahahahahaha

I say this because AFAIK I have little influence over the direction of PGM...some of you guys might have more influence and this won't apply to you.

(If you know how I can have more influence please let me Know!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.