BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 4,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    From this morning's ann:

Maiden JORC Resource estimate rescheduled to March 2018 quarter to facilitate completion of resource drilling to 200m vertical depth.

As a result of this positive development, the maiden JORC Resource estimate has been rescheduled for completion during the March 2018 quarter. This will provide enough time to extend the resource drilling to 200m vertical and incorporate all areas of potential open pit mineralisation in the main discovery zone.

Secondly, the progressive increase in drill density has significantly clarified the geometry and upgraded the continuity of mineralisation, improving the understanding of the factors controlling the distribution of the gold. This infill drilling not only de-risks potential mining but also assists in projecting the location of mineralisation in order to find more at depth or along strike.

I'm happy to wait until the resource estimate can be done comprehensively ...
    The 2.2km zone alone certainly looks like there's a lot going on.

I like the way the $14m+ deposits were bolded in red in the cashflow this time   Certainly don't need clarification this time!

So we wait ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.