BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-75

1. 84,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

very often

I wouldn't let this drop scare me about the quality of the Bombora project though - share price is the single worst indicator to judge an investment by.

At least for an investor.

Stocks go up and stocks go down and there is not often much logic attached to it.

Hindsight always brings lots of wisdom of course -- if I had known that we would descend to here - I would have sold everything around the 70 mark and been buying back here --

my crystal ball must be an old model though - doesn't seem to worka too good.

About the only thing that has really confused me a bit is that I thought a couple of times this had bottomed and, it hadn't.

Also - as people here know, I do trust Tom and I think he is Mr. Calm and Mr. Planned -

so, to have his timeline outta wack even by a quarter for the initial JORC - well, it's not what I expected ---------- not a worry or a concern - but, I did think he might have been conservative enough in his timeline to have that covered.

I do understand that things change though and I do understand that he may have been punting on something that hasn't come in -- like perhaps the hinges - which aren't as good so far as I hoped. But, of course - who knows what they are hiding deeper.
    Bombora and North of course is looking massive anyway - I was just getting the greedies when we were looking at the hinges --------- but, one day - sooner or later - we have to find the limits of this - and, the economic limits.

as paperbark says - rome isn't built in a day.

As far as coming results go -- many should be due - and, I am in two minds whether we will have an ann. next week sometime ---- because the agm is the week after (thursday) - and, one would have to have money on a pretty solid ann. before then - probably anything up to the morning of the meeting ----- as is Toms habit (of course the history might be just coincidence - but, I think not - my belief in coincidence in these matters is about equal to my belief in the tooth fairy) .

Make no mistakes here - although Tom is Mr. Cool - he is human and I tell you what - there isn't a human on the planet who is the CEO and their SP has descended from 80 to 50 who doesn't feel a bit of apprehension when fronting an agm or a group of shareholders -

so - if they can get some good news out - and, heaven forbid - even get the SP smiling - they will.

May I suggest if anyone goes to the meeting - to throw an eye over any staff who are there - they are well worth speaking with - because, a. they have some good information and opinions and also - if this is as historic as we like to think it might be - you meet some of the players in history - because it's not all Tom. Have a look for one of the young guys who put the project together - because - if this is as big as we think --- you may well want to know him in the future.

anyway - having a ramble -- have a great day everyone

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.