TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Did i understand this correctly??? If so.. WOW... During the...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Did i understand this correctly??? If so.. WOW...

During the quarter 82,248 tonnes of HMS Slimes were processed through the tank leach at an estimated average copper grade of 3.04% TCu. Copper recovery in the tank leach circuit for the quarter was reported as 76%

To address the materials handling issues adversely impacting tank leach throughput, as reported in the March 2017 quarterly report, the HMS slimes recovery method was changed to utilise hydraulic monitors to excavate the tailings and pump the resultant slurry into the tank leach circuit. The hydraulic reclamation contractor was mobilised to the Kipoi site and commenced commissioning of their equipment in July 2017. The hydraulic reclamation equipment mobilised to site is rated to deliver a feed rate exceeding the 50 tonnes per hour design throughput for the tank leach circuit and in September monthly average tank leach performance met the design rates of 50 tonnes per hour throughput and 90% availability.

Copper production from the heap leach process will begin to reduce and tail off over coming months until mining of ore recommences or an alternative source of feedstocks is arranged. Hydraulic reclamation and processing of TSF#1 material through the tank leach circuit is scheduled to continue through the next quarter and into the second half of the 2018 calendar year.

Can someone confirm, but my understanding is that they have stopped mining, whatever ore is in the circuit will slowly cease over the next few months and they will use Slime until mid 2018..

Which if i understood correctly had a grade of 3.04% and 76% recovery.. Furthermore, my understanding is that the recovery is meant to increase to 90% as a result of the change to hydraulic monitors.

IF so... wow... what a turn-around..
    Last edited by Nikec: 31/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.