TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Well it was a nice change. This was the information I needed to...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well it was a nice change. This was the information I needed to restore confidence that they are heading in the right direction. The question about the heap leaching is how quickly will leaching drop. They did mention leaching would stop by 2nd Quarter 2018 if no new material was added by then. So I would hope while we won't get much of an increase or a slight decrease in total copper production for the quarter. That with the higher cp and the higher level of production in October and some of November we may still find that October-December is still profitable. The big fall off definitely will be from December onwards so here is hoping in the next few months they work out a way to bring some material in from 3rd party.

Also not sure what to make of the 5000 tonne trial from Kipoi North. If anyone has the old drillings reports from 3-5 years ago I am wondering if the copper is very close to the surface and therefore easy to get to. They did mention in ASIC that some mining was included in it and we know they didn't do it at Kipoi Central pit.

When a capital raising takes place I will probably take all that is offered. I would still like to see copper have a bit more buffer over the 3 dollars a pound though to give enough margin for the next 3 months to ensure some profit till the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.