TCG 0.00% 25.5¢ turaco gold limited

A distant ship smoke on the horizon? ... What do you reckon...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    A distant ship smoke on the horizon? ... What do you reckon @kwerk (nice pick up)?

I think the answer is "nobody knows" on timing ... Management seems to "know" whats in the ground there and think it'll be worth the wait. At the same time, they probably realise they can't wait around forever (I doubt it's 'years') so as they've stated they are looking at other things. If what's meant to be there is there it would potentially not be a good move to use up the cash on something else and split the focus of the company between holdings which means more staff, more cost, more cash outflows. For some of us who've been around since Kyrgyz this feels like out of the frying pan into the fire of governments foiling our plans! I presume RSG know more about what's there than anyone here does and they bought 19.9% just to get a taste of what they spent half a fortune on drilling previously (3x our MC has been spent on the place already if memory serves me - feel free to correct). That tells me it should be worth the wait. Sometimes I feel like jumping on a plane to Tanzania myself to see if I can lend a hand sorting through the paperwork!

Has anyone here called them recently to see if Philip Reese is here or in Tanzania?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $191.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $347.5K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49996 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 3773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.