GW1 0.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Good Report, nothing we dont know already, but always nice to...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Good Report, nothing we dont know already, but always nice to hear affirmations that they are on track to deliver very soon a fully functioning mine with 75% recovery rate at 94% purity large fakes graphite and 6000tpa target rate. They also confirmed that they commenced drilling at Andapa (results very soon ?), and that they are proceeding with the acquisition of Millies reward lithium deposit (signing next week ?) and that once acquisition complete they will immediately start exploring the lthium depsoit. A lot of short term catalysts for the stock price to fly at any moment.

Some highlights that I liked in the report :

-Bass Metals continues to progress its strategy to optimise the Graphmada Graphite Mine, targeting materially higher revenues from superior concentrates in late 2017.

-Bass commenced a comprehensive drill program at its highly prospective Andapa Project with 202 drill holes and 2,000 metres proposed.

-Bass also successfully completed its due diligence of Millie’s Reward, a potentially high grade, pegmatite hosted, lithium project located in Madagascar. The Company plans, post signing of the Millie’s Reward Purchase Agreement to immediately begin exploration activities.

-The recently completed round of Capital Raising has left Bass in an exceptionally well-funded position with sufficient funds to complete the Stage 1 and deliver on other strategic initiatives whilst maintaining prudential levels of cash at bank .

There are also some nice photos ! Enjoy !

Happy multi-bagger graphite and lithium investment to all !

Last edited by DoctorFouad: 02/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71428 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.