CGN 0.00% 0.0¢ crater gold mining limited

Same I bought this when it was Goa .. I think my 13000$ is worth...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Same I bought this when it was Goa .. I think my 13000$ is worth about 800$ I bought at equivalent of .60cent before the 1 to 10 conversation of shares . It's seems like these blokes have used every trick up their sleeves to try to suck more and more capital out of investors .. I got sucked in 5 years ago when I was a lot more inexperienced.. they promised so much and didn't even produce 5 percent of what they said they would .. I feel like I have been totally scammed .: apparently they were going to have Low cost production on their bonanza results and were going to be producing gold about 2 years ago .. they literally I think only ever posted 18000$ of gold ever sold I could be wrong it could be less lol , if they have acted illegally I would love to see them held accountable. They haven't even produced a response as to why these claims were never met . Absolutely ridiculous and I would love to know their response .. be very wary of this stock and dyor from a beloved investor that's lost lots of money based on "bonanza results " if you watch that movie recently released called gold I think few months ago at the movies ,I watched it and it was all to relevant . It's about a guy who faked all the companies results by putting gold into the test samples ect it's a good movie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.