LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-27

1. 39 Posts.
    I dialed into the teleconference, one of over a thousand people according to Amanda. I've never attended a shareholders meeting off any kind and so I don't have anything to compare this call to, but I was really impressed and glad that I took the time to attend.

The most interesting part for me was the Q&A, in particular the questions that came from the analysts that dialed in. They asked some very detailed and specific questions and none of these questions seemed to phase Amanda or her team and they answered them without any difficulty. In fact everyone who asked questions seemed pretty happy except for the bloke who asked about the share consolidation and why the share price wasn't improving? Or something along those lines. The Lynas team explained to him the reasoning for the consolidation but he didn't seem quite happy, maybe the team misunderstood what he was trying to ask? - if the person that asked that question is a poster on here could you give us a run down on what answer you were looking for?

AND anyone know who the American bloke was that suggested Amanda might want to go over and work with Trump? MATE PLEASE! When she's finished turning this company around and the share price is sky high then try and recruit her - Otherwise hands off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.