BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-27

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    From the department of completely invalid and inappropriate Resource Calculation Methodologies. using such advanced statistical calculation methodologies as can fit on the back of an envelope, consider:
    From the announcement, we may have a pit 2,200 meters long, by say 100m wide going by the mineralisation on the sections, to a depth of 150m?

Other than my own grave, I'm reluctant to dig rectangular holes, so lets make this one a bit more pit shaped by digging a triangular prism, 2,200m long by 100m wide at surface, sloping down to a point 150m deep. the formula to calculate the volume of a triangular prism looks bloody horrible without half a bottle of wine, but it works out to about 18.2 million cubic meters. Assuming that the diorite is somewhat weathered, a specific gravity of 2.6 applied universally would equate to our "Resource Model ahem" being about 47.4 Mt. If we want to get 1M Oz out of this, the grade of the whole prism would have to be 0.66 g/t Au. Probably achievable given the high grade intercepts.

Looking at my rough triangle around the sections, I'll guess that maybe 25% of the rock in my prism is the stuff marked in the pretty red colour. So if we assume that only 25% of the prism ends up in the block model as Resource, the actually mineralised stuff would need to be grading 2.6 g/t Au to get to 1MOz. Again, possible looking at the higher grade of the intersections.

In short, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a ~1-1.5 MOz initial resource, but I haven't seen much in the announcements to date to justify much more than this at this stage...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.