PGM 0.00% 2.6¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-100

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    You know my thoughts about HPAL Co-Ni laterites projects. Not much more to say. But I ain't investing any long term money in sucg. Scandium yes .Palladium u betcha. Gold absolutely. I am in PGM for Skaergaard. It is obvious to me what needs to be done with it and now. If it ain't, then I have to question the credibility and market sense of our decision makers. Gold chart is pregnant and they can't hold it down. Whilst the Fed and it's cronies throw paper at it the smartness are soaking up physical with the Fed's monopoly paper. I smile when I see the big ad for Bank of China at Bangkok airport, showing a pile of gold in the background suggesting the Yuan is the only gold backed currency remaining. When the time comes and the trigger is pulled, the paper shorts will be panic covering and we will see hundred buck moves. It would be wise to be proactively set up as a gold / palladium play ahead of this and not waste a year chasing our tail again. Sprott wants gold, Dines seeks a Palladium play. Don't waste the opportunity for a billion buck play which we are capable of becoming overnite with this. Demerger it,raise enough cash to complete a DFS, and flog it to the Russians for a 5 buck cap return to our shareholders. I am confident they would want our entire cornucopia if presented properly. The Chinese too if the right decision makers are approached. And if we let Trump know how strategically disadvantaged he would be if he missed out to either of them he may step in to Trump them both. Gold, Palladium, Scandium, Cobalt are geopolitical assets. We should be playing the geopolitical game. Think outside the box and fast before we lose ourselves bros. Reckon the Skaergaard spreadsheet already shows commercial viability at current prices .But u gotta upgrade the resource with infill drilling and bring it to DFS. There shld be enough meat on the spreadsheet to be able to use the past scoping study with present numbers to attract a capital raising with small sacrifice to fund the DFS. This is real and this is now . Not some HPAL Co - Ni project which won't confirm reality or otherwise for another four years or so. There's enough cash in the kitty to confirm Owendale is at least as good as Syerston. The others don't rate for mine .Great, do it. But Skaergaard is a separate unique situation and of multitudes greater significance . It would be a shame, for want of stronger words, to lose the opportunity .That's my opinion for what it's worth .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $780 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 222825 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 155957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 22221
Last updated 13.48pm 05/06/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.