WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

The part that really makes me angry is the two motors on order....

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The part that really makes me angry is the two motors on order. This was discussed on Hotcopper several months back. WHY, WHY do they not have a spare motor that is 900kw?! Management can’t be blamed for what’s in the ground but this is just plain crazy not to have a spare motor on site. I’m a electrical mechanic and fitter and worked FIFO for years so I know a bit when it comes to scheduled maintenance.
    Absolutely disappointed in regards to their ignorance when it comes to the maintenance of the plant. Freaken April the two motors will arrive?! Surely this is a joke! What happens when the other motor sheeets it self especially when it’s not designed for that particular load?

On the upside, Tarcoola looks great. Big stripback to get to the good stuff. You are right that this quarter will be crucial to the survival of WPG.
    I have confidence in Burnecut and there is a good chance they will turn this around. Management need to listen, take pay cuts, actually go without pay as they are responsible for the current share price.

Anyway fingers crossed that all will work out well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.