RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

I'm impressed. "December 2017 Quarterly Activities Report Strong...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    I'm impressed.
    "December 2017 Quarterly Activities Report Strong first quarter for Red 5 as an Australian gold producer with production of 17,777oz; maiden 895koz JORC Resource and 131koz Reserve at Darlot underpins 2018 outlook; Group Mineral Resources in WA increased to 1.3Moz1 inclusive of King of the Hills, where underground mining is underway Operations – Darlot Gold Mine, Western Australia • Acquisition of the Darlot mining operation completed on 2 October 2017, with the ownership transition, integration of the operation and existing workforce successfully completed. • Gold production of 17,777oz and gold sales of 16,150oz for the quarter, representing a strong maiden production performance under Red 5’s ownership. All-in sustaining costs (AISC) of A$1,291 per ounce. • Encouraging results from the remnant mining program in the upper and mid-levels of the mine, with stopes in the first 3 extensions to existing mining areas exceeding expectations in terms of mined tonnages and grade. • Strong performance by the Darlot processing plant, with periods of throughput reaching up to 100 tonnes per hour and opportunities identified to increase capacity. Development – King of the Hills Gold Project (KOTH), Western Australia • The first stockpiled ore from King of the Hills was successfully trucked and milled at Darlot. • Underground mining contract awarded to experienced underground mining contractor, Pit N Portal Mining Services, and underground mining commenced in early January 2018 following receipt of mining approvals. • Initial results from heap leach amenability test work on lower grade ores shows potential for a longer term growth project at KOTH which will be pursued in 2018. Exploration and Resource Development • Maiden JORC 2012 Mineral Resource estimate completed for Darlot, delivering a significant increase in contained gold ounces over the previously reported SAMREC estimates (1.2Mt @ 5.97g/t Au for 224,000oz2 ): Measured, Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource of 6.0Mt @ 4.6 g/t Au for 895koz of contained gold • JORC 2012 Resource includes a maiden Probable Ore Reserve of 1.0Mt @ 4.0 g/t Au for 131koz of contained gold, delivering additional mine life for the Darlot mining operations. • Multi-pronged exploration and resource definition programs commenced post quarter end at Darlot and King of the Hills to further expand and de-risk the Resource and Reserve base, with numerous high-priority targets identified, including targeting immediate extensions of the CDA Oval deposit immediately along strike of and below current workings. • Grade and resource drilling also commenced in January 2018 at King of the Hills with drilling initially targeting the northern section of the mine. Finance and Outlook • Group cash and metal in account of A$21.8M as at 31 December 2017. • Gold production3 for calendar year 2018 expected to be in the range of 85-95,000oz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.