CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Most small cap/micro stocks seem to have fallen mid January...

1. 8 Posts.
    Most small cap/micro stocks seem to have fallen mid January onwards with many lithium/cobalt stocks taking a much harder hit that others in general. Yesterday we saw one of our largest declines on the ASX for awhile (materials leading the way fml) and later on Goldman Sachs publishing a report saying global markets are due for a minor correction. Was interesting to see the dow fall based on this announcement overnight.

How this relates to 4ce I don't really know. Possibly also that SQM supply stuff or Trump shutdown kinda playing with the sentiment of shareholders lately leading to profit takers. Fundamentals are still strong and the quarterly was reassuring of that. Assays to look forward too. Drilling brought forward to after the wet season (May onwards?). Large institutional buying based of previous announcements and looking to hold (would love to see the broker data for the last few weeks to confirm/unconfirm this).

Right now there are massive buying opportunities across the entire market. I just feel like a bit of a twat for buying plenty more at 11c yesterday for a short trade only for it to fall rapidly late in the afternoon to where it is now. Cant really buy much more because I have enough risk as it is with spec stocks. No doubt the strong fundamentals will guide us back in time. This is a great long term hold. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $223 24.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8764133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3368999 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.