CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-31

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    No doubt a tough few days for 4CE holders in line with the rest of the market pullback.

This quarterly however demonstrates, in detail, the transformational nature of the last few months for 4CE as a junior lithium explorer in some of the world's most fertile ground and the huge potential that exists for current SH.

I will leave the whole ST lithium oversold debate for posters more knowledgeable than myself, but I am bullish on the lithium outlook over the next few years - a resource which is playing an integral part in the once in a generation shift in how we use and store energy globally.

Upcoming news flow to look out for:
    - Kitotolo assays (185 samples) from Phase 1 exploration to be reported in Feb, commencement of Phase 2 trenching.
    - Further hard-hat wearing field geo's to be appointed to work on the Kitotolo Project in Feb.
    - Appointment of drilling contractor as the company prepares to drill Kitotolo following the wet season.
    - Commencement of Kanuka Exploration Program
    - AVZ news flow regarding imminent drill program adjoining the Kanuka Lithium Project
    - Potential Sale/JV of NSW Zinc and Gold Projects, both metals performing well so hopefully a deal can be struck soon.

GLTA Holders.
    Last edited by pevaix: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.92K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3308271 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.