GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-7

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Did people not read the full report? GMC secured a $5m funding facility with Acuity Capital in December. This should at least get them through to DSO approval and operating cash flow.

Obviously it does mean more dilution if they use the facility, but if you read how Acuity works, it should be much more favourable to current holders than a CR would have been, if the SP rises - i.e. if/when DSO comes.

The other concern remains that even with a $5m facility, it's doubtful GMC has enough cash to complete construction & commissioning.

April 2017 Funding requirements.jpg

I'm still not convinced they can rely on DSO income to reach production without significantly pushing out the completion date. The Asian Investor Roadshow that keeps being referenced remains the most likely source of future funding, in my opinion. Giving a local investor a stake in PT Gulf wouldn't be the worst outcome. They have to divest 51% of the project by 10 years anyway.

FYI, the divesting starts after 5 years, the same time GMC plan to reach full production. But there should be plenty of profit to be made before then.
    Last edited by ConcerndCitizen: 01/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.