GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

gowin, what a childish response "Rocket you are a loser and you...

1. 12,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    gowin, what a childish response "Rocket you are a loser and you don't want to accept it so all you do is to down ramp the share because
    you are jealous of everything that is happening to GMC now"
    If I thought GMC was a good company or a potential profit maker I could buy as many GMC shares as I wished at 1.4cents.
    Concerndcitizen realises what I said is correct, GMC requires another $10 to $15 million to complete the project. Your wishfully thinking will not complete the manganese alloy project, it'll take cold hard cash. Unless you're planning to build the project with bamboo and mud.
    The Acuity Capital $5 million CPA funding facility is a good backstop, but it will result in further dilution to existing holders. GMC management are just getting you all prepared for the fact that a lot more money is needed. The DSO may never eventuate, and why should it, its not meant to be an easy road for investors in Indonesia.
    What surprises me is that there is 1500 views of the GMC Quarterly report but only 140 views of the Quarterly cashflow report, it really says a lot for GMC shareholders,ie head in the sand, cannot see the elephant for the grass.
    I'd rather pay $80/share for RIO.
    Last edited by rocket973: 02/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.