NTL 11.8% 1.5¢ new talisman gold mines limited

I believe they're supposed to update us by end of first quarter,...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I believe they're supposed to update us by end of first quarter, which is in a week. There are quite a lot of self imposed deadlines due by this quarter, so it will be interesting to see the news that crops up, and fingers crossed they don't stick their historical norm of failing to meet self imposed deadlines. They are quite secretive and it isn't that great I'll give you that - although I guess if they disappoint we can blast them then (don't worry I'll join you for sure), for now let's assume all is going according to plan.

Given their stated resources and accounting for its value in situ, I believe the low SP is suppressed due to a lack of faith in management and with good reason, let's hope they will prove us wrong.

Regarding your email? They ended up getting back to you saying they couldn't give you more information right? The last few updates have been more or less the same, so I'm hoping to see more progress in the next update.

I know there are a few holders on HC who speak with management from time to time, haven't seen them post for a while - although would be nice if they could reaffirm some faith in management for the other holders out here.
    Last edited by Spoilt: 21/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $6.623M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $11.03K 735.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 75917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.