RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Hello all, I'm a big believer in this small spec company from...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello all,
    I'm a big believer in this small spec company from the good old home state of WA, some of the BOD's took a major leap of faith by taking control of this company and putting their reputations on the line, they are not filling announcement full of B/S and telling us the results are awesome and then crossing their fingers and spending the rest of the money in their accounts hoping to find something?
    IMO they are doing the responsible thing and havent suggested anything else as yet...
    We all bought more and more and more based on the gamble that we had something of significance - especially based on our last location of prospecting.

I seriously hope 3rd time lucky with the new BOD's, they and us deserve it - I honestly believe the only way we would have a good indication of whether our new direction has a good chance of success might be to check the largest holders in the company as they may be getting drip fed some privy information - not that I would suggest that would happen these days but I would seriously like to think that after the last SP drop that a few of them would have stormed into the office and demanded to be kept in the loop????

Checking computershare for the latest T20 may surprise a few of us and I dont really buy the whole doubling down theory as some of those names have been there from the start of this journey that we have been on!

GLTAH we need it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $789 789K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 40327291 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 123946083 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.