KOR 14.3% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Took another look at the 16 Feb PFS Update announcement on 16...

1. 6,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Took another look at the 16 Feb PFS Update announcement on 16 Feb, in fairness it stated to expect the further update to be "approximately" one week delayed , so I suppose if we take the word approx literally then the fact we heard nothing today should not surprise too much. However, God help us if we are still waiting at the end of this week for the updated PFS especially if no explanation is given. For the moment I will give Andrej the benefit of the doubt ( against my better judgement after 5 years of things "happening" soon but turning to dust).
    Andrej, regarding the Chinese arrangement, for which we were advised, well, let me see now , was it over 2 years ago that documents were being "progressed", .... on behalf of all shareholders let me say that at this point of time achieving one quarter of an aspirational outcome is far better than hoping for 100% of an outcome that never materializes. Please get this deal done once and for all, or fill-in us clueless masses ( ie, shareholders) as to exactly what is going on with the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 701899 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 305950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.